Created By Greg Cogar
Stay Tubed

bodysurfers.info on facebook

Created By: Greg Cogar

Stay Tubed

This website has been set up for Bodysurfers, please contact me with comments, suggestions and requests. bodysurfers.info will provide a place for the bodysurfing community to exchange ideas and information about all things bodysurfing.

bodysurfers.info

Bodysurfing Handboards

Bodysurfing Handboards

If you make bodysurfing handboards and want to list your products, please contact me so we can arrange to get your products listed.

bodysurfing-handboard-slyde-performance-karbon-G6-limited-edition

Slyde, PERFORMANCE KARBON G6 {LIMITED EDITION}

The carbon fiber you can do separately as it is one of our biggest sellers but that is part of the wedge collection  you can use the following description for the carbon fiber:

Neutralize your Carbon Footprint and get shacked with this sick beast comes installed with leash plug so you won’t have to swim to shore every time you get that epic wave. Patented epic Slyde Wedge shape, PXT Flak Jacket tough as nails technology laminate with crisp clear Slyde Art Syndicate designed graphics. Pitted!!!

link to facebook link to instagram link to youtube shop now

Continue reading

slyde-handboards-wedge-collection

Slyde, The Wedge Collection

THE EVERYDAY CRUISER BOARD

We call this a cruiser board because thats what you will do on it… Cruise, By far our most poular handboard, the Wedge shape is designed to shred every-day surf, by Every-day I mean average surf; the stuff we ride in between real swells. The wedge is a 90% solution! However its so much fun the other 10% you will probably wish you had it. The inspiration for the shape comes from the shortboards of the late 80’s. With the Swallow tail and distinct double hard wings that not only allow for points of water release out the back but also help in preventing spray back. The break in outline from the wings allows for extra width without an excessive curve to the tail.

link to facebook link to instagram link to youtube shop now

Continue reading

bodysurfing-handboards-slyde-bula

Hawaiian Bula Carbon Black Handboard

THE CARBON BLACK IS PROBABLY THE MOST ADVANCED HANDBOARD ON THE PLANET. NEED WE SAY MORE!? WITH REAL GRADE A CARBON THIS IS ONE INSANE BOARD

Slyde Bula Carbon Black – Sleek, lightweight, built to last and designed for speed. The most advanced and performance driven handboard on the market, designed and tested by Point Panic’s local and Kaha Nalu Hawaii founder, Sean Enoka.

link to facebook link to instagram shop now

Continue reading

Garage Handplanes

Bodysurfing is the perfect way to get in both the ocean and into that elusive tube. Garage Handplanes believe that the tube is the greatest place available for a human to lose oneself in the majesty of nature. And bodysurfing is the perfect way to get there.

link to facebook link to instagram link to youtube shop now

Continue reading

Sole handboards

Sole Handplanes, Moontail Tuffskins

Satisfy your primal ocean urge!

Our most popular model, The Moontail is our take on a classic. The generous surface area helps with smaller waves and provides lift for the larger bodysurfer. It still has our signature thin, featherweight profile so it won’t hinder your swimming or escapes out the back.

link to facebook link to instagram shop now

Continue reading

Sole Handplanes, Pocket Rocket Tuffskins

Sole Handplanes, Pocket Rocket Tuffskins

Made with serious bodysurfing in mind

Big things come in small packages, and our Pocket Rocket packs heat. With dimensions just larger than your hand, it has the planing surface needed to bomb waves of consequence. The thin edge and radical concave give max bite while the long, straight rails provide down-the-line drive.

link to facebook link to instagram shop now

Continue reading

bodysurfing-handboards-enjoy-handplanes

Enjoy, Each Hand Plane is Unique

Enjoy Handplanes were created by Ed Lewis and Kipp Denslow as a way to save broken surfboards, old wetsuits and production waste from going to the landfills.

Their mission is to keep broken boards and manufacturing waste from the landfills while creating products that are fun to use and environmentally responsible.

link to facebook link to instagram link to youtube shop now

Continue reading

O’Neill

Special Offer for USA Customers

Brand: FREE shipping on orders over $100

Discount: Sign up for and Subscribe and get 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER