The Wedge, Newport Beach, Southern California
- Tide: Best bodysurfing conditions are normally going off on middle tide
- Wind: Blowing in from the East to North East is most suitable
- Swell: A pumping South to South West swell is ideal
- Notes: A sand break that offers only a left because the right would send you straight into a rock jetty. Very shallow bottom make conditions very dangerous.
Crescent Bay, California USA
- Tide: Best when it is high tide, if it is a low tide the waves are almost too dangerous to ride as they break right on the sand.
- Wind: Blowing in from the North East is most suitable
- Swell: Holds swells over 4ft and bigger. Flat during most of the winter months. Best when it is 6-10 feet or bigger. Big bat rays frequent this area
- Notes: Glassy, or winds from the Northeast and the swell direction pushing from the Southwest.