Warriewood Beach, Northern Beaches, Sydney NSW
- Tide: Best bodysurfing conditions are normally high tide when it’s large
- Wind: Blowing in from the South is most suitable
- Swell: A pumping Southerly swell is ideal
- Notes: Predominantly a right hand at the southern end when pumping.
- Parking: Parking down at the beach is metered and the council are ruthless, so don’t be tempted, get a parking permit or park up top.
Newcastle, NSW Australia
- Tide: Best bodysurfing conditions are normally going off on Any tide
- Wind: Blowing in from the North West is most suitable
- Swell: A pumping South East swell is ideal
- Notes: Flatrock is a right-hander that works on all tides but best on high. Best on a south-east to east swell.